Anti-friction treatment is a highly effective innovative product that significantly reduces wear caused by friction between parts thus protects them from excessive wear. This product prolongs the service life of mechanisms and prevents the internal damage. It is aimed at reducing friction, fuel/energy consumption, noise and as well as ensuring good performance with some temperature. The impact of the product, makes the parts operate under less extreme conditions and the service life between repairs can be significantly extended. This product works with most lubricants without changing their properties and remains active for a longer period of time. For use in automatic transmissions and wet clutches, please refer to the instructions for use. Or always contact our technicians in case of any queries concerning usage.
- 150ml container recommended for internal combustion engines with a lubrication system containing up to 5 litres of oil
- 2t. oils: 10% of capacity,
- transmission systems: proportion of 2% of system capacity,
- hydraulic systems: 2% of system capacity.
In special cases, it is recommended to increase the percentage of anti-friction.
- Internal combustion engines
- Power transmission systems
- Hydraulic systems
- Final drives (rear axles)
- Power steering systems
- Roller and friction bearings
Drive transmission systems, Gearbox, Hydraulic systems, Internal combustion engines, Main gears (rear axles), Power steering systems, Reducers, Rolling and plain bearings